Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Memcached 1.5.1 Release Notes
Bugfix release for the 1.5.0 series. Includes
option for enabling linux seccomp privilege dropping.
max_connectionsstat to 'stats' output
- Drop sockets from obviously malicious command strings (HTTP/)
- stats cachedump: now more likely to show data
- memcached-tool: fix slab
- fix null pointer ref in logger for bin update cmd
- default to unix sockets for tests, make them much less flaky
- PARALLEL=9 make test -> runs prove in parallel
- fix flaky stats.t test
--enable-seccomp compiles in options for strict privilege reduction in linux.
see output of
-h for more information.
The following people contributed to this release since 1.5.0.
Note that this is based on who contributed changes, not how they were done. In many cases, a code snippet on the mailing list or a bug report ended up as a commit with your name on it.
Note that this is just a summary of how many changes each person made
which doesn't necessarily reflect how significant each change was.
For details on what led up into a branch, either grab the git repo and
look at the output of
git log 1.5.0..1.5.1 or use a web view.
- Repo list: https://github.com/memcached/memcached/wiki/DevelopmentRepos
- Web View: http://github.com/memcached/memcached/commits/1.5.1
10 dormando 4 Stanisław Pitucha 1 Ben Evans 1 David Schoen