Memcached 1.5.14 Release Notes
Bugfix release. No new features. Fix an extstore test failure introduced in 1.5.13. All other bugs are trivial or older.
- update -h output for -I (max item size)
- fix segfault in "lru" command
- fix compile error on centos7
- extstore: error adjusting
- extstore: fix segfault if
page_countis too high.
- close delete + incr item survival race bug
- FreeBSD superpages checking.
- FreeBSD capabilities support.
- memcached-tool dump fix loss of exp value
- Add optional feature support to RPM package building
- Fix "qw" in "MemcachedTest.pm" so
wait_ext_flushis exported properly
The following people contributed to this release since 1.5.13.
Note that this is based on who contributed changes, not how they were done. In many cases, a code snippet on the mailing list or a bug report ended up as a commit with your name on it.
Note that this is just a summary of how many changes each person made
which doesn't necessarily reflect how significant each change was.
For details on what led up into a branch, either grab the git repo and
look at the output of
git log 1.5.13..1.5.14 or use a web view.
- Repo list: https://github.com/memcached/memcached/wiki/DevelopmentRepos
- Web View: http://github.com/memcached/memcached/commits/1.5.14
8 dormando 2 David Carlier 1 John Leslie 1 Tianon Gravi 1 hayashier 1 miwasson