Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Memcached 1.5.7 Release Notes
Bugfix release. Many thanks to the mostly outside contributors for this one!
Fixes alignment issues for 64bit ARM processors, seccomp portability, and a refcount leak with extstore while using binary touch commands. Full detail below.
- extstore: fix ref leak when using binary protocol with TOUCH,GAT,GATK
- Drop supplementary groups in addition to setgid
- Use HAVE_SASL_CB_GETCONFPATH
- Fix SASL_CB_GETCONF(PATH) detection
- Rewrite memchached-tool 'dump' method to use new lru_crawler interface.
- Fixes decrement-before-check problem (issue #362).
- document in manpage that port 0 is off.
- Fix SIGBUS from alignment issues on 64bit ARM
- Update seccomp with syscalls found on Arch
- Enforce seccomp policy (kill process)
- Support seccomp on musl
- update --help for UDP default
- Fix sed options order in rpm specfile
The following people contributed to this release since 1.5.6.
Note that this is based on who contributed changes, not how they were done. In many cases, a code snippet on the mailing list or a bug report ended up as a commit with your name on it.
Note that this is just a summary of how many changes each person made
which doesn't necessarily reflect how significant each change was.
For details on what led up into a branch, either grab the git repo and
look at the output of
git log 1.5.6..1.5.7 or use a web view.
- Repo list: https://github.com/memcached/memcached/wiki/DevelopmentRepos
- Web View: http://github.com/memcached/memcached/commits/1.5.7
4 Stanisław Pitucha 4 dormando 3 Calin Iorgulescu 2 Peter (Stig) Edwards 1 Anthony Ryan 1 Fangrui Song 1 Josh Soref 1 Ori Shalev 1 Remi Collet