Made to easily onboard users to Steemit.com using a friendly user view and fun, profitable content. Our generator is easy to use to create original memes and post them to the Steem Blockchain. Memes are curated by an open team of moderators for 24 hours.
How to Contribute
Make a contribution, either a New Development or a Bug Report.
If programming you must abide by these rules.
Create a post on www.utopian.io containing detailed information on your New Development or Bug Hunting Contribution and follow the rules below.
Develop on Memeit.LOL Acceptable submissions in the development category include (1)Bug Fixes; (2)New Features.
- Contributions must have a comprehensible commit history.
- Generated code or other results of automated processes will not be accepted.
- Submitted projects must have unique value. Redundant projects will not be accepted.
- Trivial code snippets, example code or simple templates will not be accepted.
- Bug Fixes / New Features must be submitted via Pull Requests. (Recent within 14 days)
- Updates on Own Projects can be committed directly, without a Pull Request. (Recent within 14 days)
Bug Hunting Rules
Found a bug? Create a post that follows the criteria below and make a detailed post about it on Utopian.io
- The repository on GitHub must accept issues.
- Cosmetic issues that do not affect the functionality of the software, while appreciated, cannot be accepted.
- Submissions must include sufficient detail to reproduce the bug.
- Submissions must include debug device information (OS, Browser and Application versions).
- Submissions must refer to bugs on the latest released version of the application (not older versions).
- Submission title must briefly describe the occuring issue and include searchable keywords.
- Bug Reports previously submitted as issues on GitHub, will not be accepted.
- Bug Reports will be published as issues on GitHub.
- Submissions include screenshots, video recordings or animated GIFs if they help to describe / understand the bug reported.
Be sure to include the github repository AND the related information necessary in your Utopian submission
for your greatest chance to be credited for your contribution.
Well thought-out Suggestion posts are also accepted, but please include what would be necessary to making your suggestion a reality, and your ability/interest in helping to make it happen.
Memeit.LOL V1 Roadmap
- SteemConnect Portal (Finished)
- User Dashboard (Finished)
- Feed Page (Trending / New) (Finished)
- Memegenerator Post Creator (Finished)
- Add Delegator Reward System (Finished)
- Change Meme Voting to Slider 10% to 100%
- Add Moderators System (In Progress)
- Add VoteBot (Finished)
- New Stickers (Finished)
- Fork Busy UI (in progress)
- Launch Steem Blockchain Database Sync (in progress)
- Memeit Caption Contests
- Add EXP System
- Organize stickers into packages
- Memeit P2P Voting Market
- Memeit P2P Content Market
Setup for Testing
- install node.js & NPM - https://nodejs.org/en/
- clone repo
- rename config.example.js to config.js
- npm install // to download dependencies
- npm start // run the project on default port 3000
- navigate to localhost:3000 in your browser