Memphis Technology Foundation
Memphis Technology Foundation is a group interested in getting stuff done. Making stuff happen. Facilitation.
Powered by Sculpin. =)
I'd like to contribute!
Great! We can't wait to see it. Please read our contribution guidelines and get to work.
Local Development for Prototyping Changes
You're going to need a few things:
- A copy of this codebase
- One of the recommended deving systems listed below to cover the following resources
Clone the repo
# get a copy of the code git clone email@example.com:memtech/memphistechnology.org.git cd memphistechnology.org/
Follow one of the local dev methods
Deployment is handled by Netlify whenever a commit or PR is merged to
How to contribute blog posts
- Blog posts are stored in the
source/_posts/folder in Markdown format
- Create a new markdown file in the folder with the appropriate front matter (Variables at the top, use an existing file as an example)
- Write blog post (HTML is OK after the front matter)
- Save your changes and commit to version control
- Open a pull request and await someone to review your changes