Protein is a Redis-backed Ruby library for creating and processing background jobs.
- Dynamic worker pool
- Strategy based job processing, currently it has two strategies: 1 job per fork and multiple jobs in every fork
- Middleware stack around job. You can to add rack-like middleware items into job processing cycle.
Add this line to your application's
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install protein
- Fork it ( https://github.com/mender/protein/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request