Anita, Mendicant Universities IRC Bot.
git clone git://github.com/mendicant/anita.git cd anita rake start
rake start anita will install her dependencies, help you create
a default configuration and initialize the database. She will then start up
both her bot and web interfaces.
To access anita's logs via her web interface navigate to:
By default Anita will server you up a nice html view of your request. However you can also provide an optional extension for alternate formats. Below is a list of the extensions Anita currently knows.
- .markdown -- This produces markdown formatted output you can copy/paste (short version: .md)
- .html -- The default html view
- .json -- JSON formatted raw data (short version: .js)
- Get anita logging channels. (done)
- Create a web service to retrieve logs. (done)
Fork the repo, make your changes (you can use #mendicant-bots as a testing channel) and send a pull request. Please don't wait until you've completed your work to send a pull request. The sooner you start a discussion, the better.