The Everysport Scoreboard
The Everysport Scoreboard lets the user browse results, standings and schedules from Everysport.
This documentation covers the following areas:
- Getting Started - display a basic Scoreboard on a Web page;
- Presentation - change fonts and width;
- Today's Games - display list of today's games.
- Trend Tables - activating the Trend Tables.
- Tables only - displays the table only for a specific league.
The latest version of the Scoreboard is displayed here.
To the reader
For Application Developers, a documentation of the Everysport API is available at https://github.com/menmo/everysport-api-documentation.
Obtaining an API Key
In order to load the Scoreboard you need an API Key. This can be requested from email@example.com.