Download (prebuilt binaries)
The Plan (in progress)
- Themeable and extensible with plugins.
- Load code snippets from gist.github.com, pastie, jsfiddle etc. (gist/jsfiddle added already)
- Search github/bitbucket for a repo based on the channel name.
- Import issues, wiki articles etc.
- [insert your ideas here] - Open an issue and i'll get to work.
WTF are script codes?
Not a developer? No worries, it's still a great client!
- Clean & Simple UI
- Performant (pretty much - still working on making this better)
Komanda is currently in beta. Things may not be perfect but it's pretty solid on the IRC side of things.
- add todo items
all || [win,osx,linux32,linux64]. Defaults to the current platform.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014 Dustin Willis Webber
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.