To make a web app for Udacity Alumni interaction.
These are the main sections of the WebApp.
Landing Page -- Contains info that you can check without login
- Signup/Login Firebase Buttons - About Us : Giving details about the WebAPP Udabuddy, for reference see twitter about page - Wall of fame : A page displaying works of Alumni or people at Udacity, Like Sebastian Thrun(only a demo page here) - Blog Page : A blog page by Udabuddy users with posts about their amazing work in any field of technology(only a demo page here) Please note that both the blog page and the wall of fame page here will have all there links redirected to the intermidiate signup/signin page.
Dashboard -- Accessible once you are logged in
Job Feed : Job feed will have posts related to job openings particular to your interests. Menu items: This segment contains buttons that control the beahviour of how the dashboard is rendered. Community updates: This will be a continuous feed that updates every time there is a post in the community activity. Graphs : This provides statics about where you stand in the community and among your friends. Dashobard contains links to all other pages of the app including the showcase,the wall of fame,the forum and the blog page.
Showcase- Show your projects and your blogs to the whole world,all at one place.
Forum- Talk to the community and see what is everyone upto.
Blog- Write out your creativity and let others also know what you learnt.
About Us- Know what is Udabuddy and how it can change your lives.
Wall of Fame- See people having amazing projects which are liked most by the community.
Weekly updates- A feed for the community events and updates and what all changes were brought about in the previous week.
How to contribute
These are designated people :- Rahul @oreanroy Landing and About page Vamsi @Vamsi Manohar Wall of fame Avinash @littlestar642 Blog page Parteek @Prateek Forum page Pradeep @psrajput showcase page These are responsible mods and co-mods whom you can contact directly, in case of any issue regarding a page. Your PR in any one of this page will be assesed by the responsibe mod and merged if it is worth it.
You will need the following things properly installed on your computer.
fork this repository
git clone <repository-url>this repository
Running / Development
- Visit your app at http://localhost:3000.
Deployment from master:
Join the development:
- Read CONTRIBUTING.md.
- Before you start contributing, run the app on your local machine, get familiar with it and then check for bugs or more features.
- If you find any bug or want to add a new feature you have to open a new issue.
- If you would like to work on an existing issue, drop in a comment on the issue.
views: This contains all the frontend files. Write your HTML code here and save it with .hbs extension. See homepage for reference.
public- Contains various assets for the app.
css- contains CSS files.
node_modules- contains all the npm packages installed locally. Dont modify here.
package.json- general info about the project and node packages names.
index.js- the entry point into the app.
Note : These features are subject to change as per the requirements.