Send, view and browse your messages in queues and topics easily from a powerful Eclipse based user interface.
- runs on linux and windows
- multiple, simultaneous connections and views
- copy messages from one server to another
- filter messages with selectors
- XML formatting of payload
- live view
- supports JMS standard 1.1
- plugin mechanism for JMS providers
- uses browse for queues
In order to build JMS Browser, it is necessary to add the libraries listed in each plugins lib/libraries.txt to the plugins lib folder. Afterwards, you can start the build with
bash$ mvn package
This places the builds for windows and linux under
You are welcome to fork and add the features most valuable to you. Please consider discussing new features by opening an issue before submitting a merge request.