- Easily plugable and compatible with django-rest-framework and djoser
- Allows user to pick an additional authentication method from range of backends defined by a developer. Read more: backends
- Comes out of a box with email, SMS, mobile apps and YubiKey support
- Python 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
- Django 1.11, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2
- Django REST Framework 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
- djoser >= 1.21.0
- django-rest-framework-jwt >= 1.11.0
- Install the package using pip:
pip install django-trench
or add it to your requirements file.
trenchlibrary to INSTALLED_APPS in your app settings file:
INSTALLED_APPS = ( ..., 'rest_framework', 'rest_framework.authtoken', # In case of implementing Token Based Authentication ..., 'trench', )
- Run migrations
Trench uses Transifex service to translate our package into other languages.
We will appreciate your help with translation.
You can also check our live demo.