Ready-to-use Tailwind CSS blocks
- 60+ Blocks
- Dark Mode Support
- Color Variations
How to use this project
This project provides multiple blocks built using Tailwind CSS that you can use in your own projects. This project is not a dependency that you add to your project, but instead provides you with HTML that you can easily copy and paste into your own project.
To use the project:
- Go to the Tailblocks
- Select a block that you would like to use.
- Choose a color from the color palette for the block you selected.
- Select whether you would like to use light or dark mode with the dark/light toggle button.
- Click the "View Code" button.
- Copy/paste into your project.
Code copyright 2020 Mert Cukuren. Code released under the MIT license.