Welcome to MESG!
Here you will find a list of services developed by the community using MESG. All of the services in this Awesome list can be reused to create new applications and solutions. Now, building powerful applications can be as easy as connecting the existing services below.
- Ethereum ERC20 - MESG service to interact with an Ethereum ERC20 token
- Ethereum - Ethereum service for MESG
- GraphQL Fields to Mongo Selections - Convert GraphQL fields to MongoDB field selections
- Objects - Manipulate and create data objects
- Location - Find locations of IP addresses.
- Logic - Logical comparisons over data.
- BlueLogger - Log your data to standard output.
- MESG Discord Invitation - MESG service to invite users to join the MESG Discord
- Webhook - Send and receive Webhooks through MESG
- Slack - MESG service that sends a notification on Slack
- Devcon update - MESG service that sends a notification when there is an update on the Devcon website
- Email Sendgrid - Send emails through Sendgrid's API
- MESG Pusher - Send notifications through Pusher's API
- Sms Twilio - Send Sms through Twilio's API
- Blockstream Satellite - Send a message from space with blockstream.
- Stripe - Easily charge customers through Stripe and get payment notifications in real time
- Lightning Network - Easily pay lightning network invoices using the opennode.co api. Warning: Custodial Solution!
- Encryption - Service to encrypt/decrypt data
- InfluxDB Influx DB service with Grafana
- Mongo - Interact with MongoDB
- MongoDB - MongoDB is a NOSQL Database
- GraphQL - GraphQL server
- GraphQL Introspection - Generate API definition of GraphQL Schema for GraphQL Introspection queries
- HTTP Server - A modern HTTP server with caching support
Share your Awesome MESG service
- Edit the Readme
- Add your service in the "Service" section under the appropriate category (you can create a new category, please respect the alphabetical order)
- Add a line with the following format
[Service Name](url_of_the_repository) - Description
- Create a pull request with your modifications
Want a new service created but don’t know how to code it?
- Create a new service proposal
- Fill in the service's information
- Submit your proposal
- Bonus: Join the MESG Forum and share the issue with the rest of the community to find someone that might be interested in using it
Not so much the creative type and prefer to be a builder?
- Check out the list of services that the community would like created and needs help with
Need more help?
- Join the MESG Forum
- Join the MESG Discord - we’re available to answer your questions
- Check out the MESG documentation
- Learn how to connect services and applications by following the tutorials
Found a bug?
- For bugs related to Core, submit an issue on the Core repository
New to Github?
- Our community follows the Github Flow. Refer to this guide to learn more about forking, commits, pull requests and merging