Nick Porcino meshula
- Joined on
- LabSound 69 A C++ audio engine derived from WebAudio
- OpenSteer 33 OpenSteer is a C++ library to help build steering behaviors for autonomous characters in games and animation.
- LabMidi 13 Midi IN and OUT. Standard midi file parser and player. Midi Softsynth implementation.
- mkvfx 8 Build scripts for libraries commonly used in games, film and vfx
- boost-build-club 7 This is a club for people who can build boost!
Repositories contributed to
- bkaradzic/bgfx 1,437 Cross-platform, graphics API agnostic, "Bring Your Own Engine/Framework" style rendering library.
- derkreature/IBLBaker 84 Light probe generation and BRDF authoring for physically based rendering.
- ddiakopoulos/LabSound 3 A C++ audio engine derived from WebAudio
- PixarAnimationStudios/OpenSubdiv 1,494 An Open-Source subdivision surface library.
- openexr/openexr 234 OpenEXR is a high dynamic-range (HDR) image file format developed by Industrial Light & Magic for use in computer imaging applications
Contributions in the last year 176 total Nov 30, 2014 – Nov 30, 2015
Longest streak 6 days December 24 – December 29
Current streak 0 days Last contributed