Michael van Rooijen
- mongoid-paperclip 344 Mongoid::Paperclip enables you to use Paperclip with the Mongoid ODM for MongoDB.
- gitpusshuten 129 A Git-based application deployment tool that allows you to define your environment by utilizing modules and provision your server with basic deployment needs.
- git_go 35 Git Go is a small command-line utility distributed as a RubyGem that allows you to easily create/destroy/rename/list/clip all your private-hosted git repositories on your own server.
- nanoc-heroku 34 A skeleton nanoc application that supports rendering haml, compass, coffeescript, markdown and builder right out of the box, and deploys the website to Heroku for free with ease in a matter of seco…
- parelation 31 Translates HTTP parameters to ActiveRecord queries.
Repositories contributed to
- hirefire/hirefire-resource 19 Ruby library for quickly adding worker dyno support to HireFire.
- packethost/packet-rb 4 A Ruby client for the Packet API
- Homebrew/legacy-homebrew 29,944 The former home of the missing package manager for OS X
- veelenga/awesome-crystal 306 A collection of awesome Crystal libraries, tools, frameworks and software
- dpiddy/letsencrypt-dnsimple 23 Quick hack to use letsencrypt DNS challenge with dnsimple
Contributions in the last year 192 total May 6, 2015 – May 6, 2016
Longest streak 4 days November 6 – November 9
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Apr 22, 2016