Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version brings Bug Fixes :
- Item Selector Drag Drop issue.
- Tree : Arrow spacing
- Credit card: data types changed to number
- Field set: Icon Spacing
- Tree: Expand and Collapse: Icon Changed.
With v5.3 release we created some new amexio components and enhanced some existing amexio components and also created few more d3 charts with drillable chart property.
Amexio Components :
- Amexio Credit Card
- Data Loading Indicator
- Item Selector : Drag drop
- Tree with expand and collapse method
- Tree with dynamic keys
D3 Charts :
- Horizontal Bar Chart
- Combo Chart
- Multiseries Chart
- Stack bar Chart
D3 Drillable Chart :
- Single Target
- Multiple Target
With v5.2 release we focused heavily on Performance and Code optimization, along with this we added toolbar to different Layouts and Panels, and right click context menu.
- Toolbar support to
- Context Menus support to
We have published new NPM library for D3 chart, to start with we have release
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Donut Charts
With v5.1 release we focused heavily on Performance and Code optimisation, along with this we added contextual right click menus for many components.
- Performance optimization
- High-Quality (API) Code based on tslint and Sonar Static Code Analysis Guidelines
- Contextual Right Click menus for 4 key components.
- Tree, Grid and
- List View
Here's a new update of Amexio - "Amexio Moscow Release v5.0". Major highlights for this release is Angular Support, New Drag and Drop Category and New components based of developer community request.
- All the components are fine tuned for Angular v6.0 support.
- New Drag and Drop Category added
Across two tree
Across tree and panel
- New UI Components
Advance search box
- Component Enhancement
Template for tree data grid
Tree drag-drop feature
Side Nav Badges
Template for notification component
Dialogue closable on escape key press
A window closable on escape key press
Date picker enhancement
- Min Date
- Max Date
- Disabled Days
Here is new update of Amexio "Amexio Thanjavur Release v4.2".
Key Highlights include
- Form Component, supporting inbuilt component validation and button bindings
- Enhanced Tab component with different options like Dynamic Tabs, Header, Action Items, Alignment
- Improved file upload component
- Label with badge
- Button, Button group, Button Drop-Down with badge
- Key Navigation support for drop-down
- More styles for image component
- Close-able Box
Here's a new update of Amexio for a new year's journey ahead - "Amexio Thanjavur Release v4.1". With this release, we cater the pain area of every developer - The CSS. An optimized and split of SCSS for every component, you can generate a new theme with just 2 colors. Also, giving more power to material design theme generation Amexio-Colors brings down the time to few seconds!
- Split of SCSS components style into visual and structure
- Total 70+ Themes (57 Material Themes and 16 Amexio Themes)
- Box component can be easily wrapped around any other component
- Floating Button
- Floating Group Button
- Button with transparent styling & and added Block Type
- Enhanced Navbar options with Link, Labels, buttons, TextField and Dropdown menus.
Check out all the new Material Design Themes in Amexio Colors page.
Amexio Colors v1.0
- Amexio Colors Autogenerates Material Design based Themes. Out of the box, there are 55+ Material Design based themes along with 16 custom (Amexio) Themes.
- Amexio Colors API is available for the developers to build thereon themes or use the API to handle various color combinations and derive new colors based on the fundamental colors.
- Amexio Colors Cli is for the Angular developers to create Material Design based themes. CLI can be installed using npm.
- General Demo App: Showcases All Amexio UI Components and Themes
- Shopping E-Commerce Site
- US Election Results
- Insurance Portal
- Movie Portal
- Customer Feedback (Coming Soon)
Here's a Brand new update of Amexio for a new year's journey ahead - "Amexio Thanjavur Release v4". After a lot of feedback from developers around the world, we dived under the hood of our component library, rolled up our sleeves and fine-tuned each and every component to make your app experience a delight, faster & with better performance too!
- With this update we have officially dropped the Bootstrap & all of its Dependency !.
- No more Direct DOM Queries. That means pure TypeScript Library.
- SCSS support, which gives user power to update component style.
- Out of box 40 Different themes.
- Supportes Server Side Rendering.
|Amexio Material Themes||Amexio Themes|
|AT-MD-Ash Stone Black||AT-AM-Lime Green|
|AT-MD-Mahogany Barny Red|
Note : For all the Bootstrap user's we still support you! Yes, For Bootstrap support please use the 3.x series.
With the addition of Five new components and a lot of thought out enhancements we provide you our newest version 3.0.10. Following is the detailed description.
|Vertical Button Group||A vertical position button group|
|Tags Input||A multi vale tag based input field.|
|Video Player||A custom video player with controls|
|Single Checkbox||A single checkbox field.|
- 4 More Events for Form Fields such as blur,input,focus & change
- File-Upload now supports single drag and drop for ease.
- Pagination Now Supports Larger Pages with indexing.
- Progress Bar with multi bars support added.
|Resolved Issues /Bugs||Description|
|#26||SA - On the toggle switch page ..|
|#27||Bootstrap sass instead of Bootstrap css|