Languist is a framework for analysis of both the static and the run-time properties of programs written in a growing list of supported dynamically typed programming languages. It also supports refactoring/rewriting and helps for generating idiomatic high level code.
It also defines an intermediate
interlang API which supports multi-language idioms/API-s.
It can be used as a basis for creating:
- source-to-source translation tools such as
- source code indexing and cross-referencing engines
- automated refactoring tools
- automated debugging tools
- efficient language servers (edited)
you can run
which translates a list of ruby and python files, then runs them and runs the nim output and compares the output.s
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2019 Zahary Karadjov, Alexander Ivanov