Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is the first release of the Metafacture 5 line. With Metafacture 5 the migration from a monolithic library to smaller domain-specific libraries is completed.
Important: This release is published with new Maven coordinates and uses a new package root. As Metafacture has been split-up into domain-specific libraries there is no longer a single Maven dependency. Instead there is one for each domain-specific library. The readme explains how to find the Maven coordinates of these dependencies. The root package has been changed from
Additionally, metafacture-runner has been merged back into the metafacture-core repository. This makes it easier to keep it up-to-date with new releases of metafacture-core.
Updating to Metafacture 5
- If you are still using metafacture-core 3.5.0 or older you should first update to metafacture-core 4.0.0. In this release many classes were relocated. By updating first to metafacture-core 4.0.0 you avoid having to handle the relocation and the split-up of the metafacture-core library at the same time.
- Search for
org.culturegraph.mfin your project and replace it with
org.metafacture. This should mostly affect
- Remove the Maven depedency on metafacture-core and follow the explanation in the readme to add the new domain-specific library dependencies.
- Split up the monolithic library into smaller domain-specific libraries and changed the Maven group id from
org.metafacture. The readme explains how to find the Maven dependencies (see 2234874)
- Changed package root from
- Merge metafacture-runner (see 7d07e91)
- Fixed #267:
XmlUtil.escapedoes not handle Unicode corretly for codepoints above U+10000 (see 95ff1ab)
- Changed JsonEncoder to not prefix pretty-print with spaces (thanks @blackwinter, see de8e7b3)
- Included metafacture-files in Metafacture Distribution (see a6dc848)
- Added decoder for JSON (thanks @blackwinter, see 8fe600e, 60b36aa)
- Added handler for CO-MARC (thanks @larsgsvensson, see fd3dd48)
- Added option to XmlEncoder for setting encoding and version attributes in the xml header (thanks @eberhardtj, see 087e20b)
- Migrated from Maven to Gradle (see 0f7a3b2)
- Automated the release process. A release is now triggered by pushing an annotated tag to the Github repository. The release is automatically published on Maven Central and the distribution files are uploaded to Github (see 04276e4, b544371, 52ab09b)
- Version numbers are generated from SCM information (see bc4a3d3)
- Added Sonarqube analysis to the CI build process (see 8a1f500, 91a4448)