lovesense is a library for controlling Lovense sex toys. The library allows users to control all aspects of the toy (vibration/rotation/inflation, depending on the toy), as well as retrieving information like device type, status, battery level, and accelerometer readings.
The library is currently available in the following languages:
If you need an implementation in a language not currently supported by lovesense, please file an issue on the github tracker of the relevant project.
Please note that this project has no direct relation to the Lovense company. These drivers have been developed/supported by the open source community. Lovense has had no direct participation in this project and most likely will not be able to answer questions or provide support for any of the Lovesense drivers.
If you require commercial support for programming for Lovense products, it is recommended you go through the Official Lovense Developer Program.
lovense-js is written to handle communications with Lovense toys across both node.js and web technologies like WebBluetooth. Depending on the desired toy, it can be used in local node applications, or on webpages.
As a node.js library, lovesense-js can be used on the following platforms with the toys listed:
- Windows - Support for Max, Nora, Lush toys available out of the box. Supports all Lovense toys if noble + libusb + bluetooth dongle setup is used. Support for Windows 10 BLE coming in February.
- macOS - All lovense toys, assuming macOS 10.6+
- linux - All lovense toys, assuming bluez > 5.42
As a web library using WebBluetooth, lovesense-js can be used on the following platforms with the Bluetooth LE based toys listed:
- Windows - No support currently. Waiting for Chrome to have Windows bluetooth support.
- macOS - Hush, Osci, Ambi, Edge, Domi, using Chrome 56+
- linux - Hush, Osci, Ambi, Edge, Domi, using Chrome 56+ (with experimental web extensions turned on) and bluez > 5.42
- Android - Supported using Android M
- ChromeOS - Supported
Protocol documentation is available at the lovesense-docs site on readthedocs.org.
The protocol documentation repository is available at metafetish/lovesense-docs on github.
Support The Project
If you find this project helpful, you can support Metafetish projects via Patreon! Every donation helps us afford more hardware to reverse, document, and write code for!
The Lovesense project is in no way affiliated with Lovense or any of its partners. The documentation and libraries here have been produced via clean room reverse engineering methods, and are provided with no guarantees, as outlined by the license agreement. Usage of these libraries and information is in no way condoned by Lovense and may void the warranty of your toy.
tl;dr: BSD 3-Clause License
Copyright (c) 2016, Metafetish Project All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the authors nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY The Authors ''AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL The Authors BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE