What is Metal³
The Metal³ project (pronounced: Metal Kubed) exists to provide components that allow you to do bare metal host management for Kubernetes. Metal³ works as a Kubernetes application, meaning it runs on Kubernetes and is managed through Kubernetes interfaces.
Metal³ is constantly growing and we would be happy to collaborate with you. If you are interested in Metal³ or would like to reach out its community then come talk to us!
- We are available on Kubernetes slack in the #cluster-api-baremetal channel
- Join to the Metal3-dev google group for the edit access to the Community meetings Notes
- Subscribe to the Metal³ Development Mailing List for the project related anouncements, discussions and questions.
- Come and meet us in our weekly community meetings on every Wednesday at 13:00 UTC on Zoom
- If you missed the previous community meeting, you can still find the notes here and recordings here
Code of Conduct
See our Code of Conduct