The Flying Camera
It's 1929 and Howard Hughes is making his movie about the Great War: Hell's Angels. You are assigned to one of the planes equipped with a camera and your mission is to film the planes around you as they simulate their dogfights. Capture as many scenes with planes in action as you can to score, and always keep a watch out for the Red Baron!
Your camera looks out to the side and you can switch sides with the 'c' button. You can also 'p'ause the game and change the display of the score from binary to digital with 's'.
- 2010-12-17: Version 0.1
- Idea and most of the programming: Thomas R. Koll, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programming: Benjamin Fritsch, email@example.com
- nex for his insane math skills
- meta for some OpenGL help
- Julien Jassaud who converted a few OpenGL examples to Macruby
Any many thanks to metalab where this game was created during the "Black&White" Super Gamedev Weekend in December 2010. In this competition we not only won the category "Theme" but also took home the grand price.