The Metamorphosys tools are used for electronics design and analysis.
Development of the web interface is still in progress; we recommend accessing the live technology demo to take the prototype for a spin.
Live Technology Demo
Starting from a 1x2 Ara Module template, the technology demo allows you to easily add components to your design and automatically generate a printed circuit board (PCB), with automatic PCB component placement and signal routing.
Deploying from Scratch
If you want to get the web server running your own machine, follow the instructions below.
- Install nodejs
- Install mongodb if you want to use a local database (recommended for initial use)
- Clone this repository, and navigate to your local copy
- Recommended: update npm. On Windows, with an elevated command prompt ("Run as Administrator"):
pushd C:\Program Files\nodejs & npm install npm@latest & popd
npm install -g gulp@~3.8.7(must be elevated on Windows)
- Install node-js dependencies with
- In a separate process, start the MongoDB server with
mongod --dbpath mongodatabase, and leave it running
- Preload the MongoDB by running
- Start the server with
- (optional): To set up a worker (needed for running analysis), install or compile the metamorphosys-desktop tools, and then follow the README.md at
- Open the example project at http://localhost:8855/#/editor/Template_Module_1x2
(To access the original webgme interface, go to http://localhost:8855/extlib/node_modules/webgme/src/client/ )
Launching the Editor Interface
Create a new project by visiting http://localhost:8855/#/editor/Template_Module_1x2
Each project has a unique URL. Save that URL to return to the project later.
npm run test_all
mms-webcyphyusing the instructions above
webdriver-manager start(and leave running in background)