Console is client-side run-time for Metarhia applications. It's a part of Metarhia technological stack and it has following implementations:
- Qt and Node.js (C++) for Linux, MacOS, Windows
- iOS (Swift and Objective-C)
- Android (Java and possibly C++ and Node.js)
- Archaic Web emulator (for hypertext browsers)
- Component approach and reactive binding between visual components and data structures
- Metadata and declarative structures usage for user interfaces formal description, it allows to render UI with different native libraries
- Up to 80-90% of user interfaces can be automatically built from metamodel (scaffolding), all other code can be added at late steps including forms, application graphs, CRUD and tables, etc.