HWP Document Format v5 parser & processor.
- Analyze and extract internal streams out from a HWP Document Format v5 file
- (Experimental) Conversion to OpenDocument format (.odt) or plain text (.txt)
virtualenv pyhwp pyhwp/bin/pip install --pre pyhwp # Install pyhwp into a virtualenv directory
pip install --user --pre pyhwp # Install pyhwp into user's home directory
- CPython 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, Jython 2.5.3 or PyPy 2.0.2
- pycrypto (optional, to decode distribution docs)
Documentation & Development
- Documentation: http://pythonhosted.org/pyhwp/ [한국/조선어] [develop branch]
- Distribution: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyhwp
- Development: https://github.com/mete0r/pyhwp
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/mete0r/pyhwp/issues
- Feedbacks & contributions are welcome!
Copyright (C) 2010-2015 mete0r <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
This program has been developed in accordance with a public document named "HWP Binary Specification 1.1" published by Hancom Inc.