HWP Document Format v5 parser & processor.
- Analyze and extract internal streams out from a HWP Document Format v5 file
- (Experimental) Conversion to OpenDocument format (.odt) or plain text (.txt)
virtualenv pyhwp pyhwp/bin/pip install --pre pyhwp # Install pyhwp into a virtualenv directory
pip install --user --pre pyhwp # Install pyhwp into user's home directory
Documentation & Development
- Documentation: https://pyhwp.readthedocs.io [한국/조선어]
- Distribution: https://pypi.org/project/pyhwp/
- Development: https://github.com/mete0r/pyhwp
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/mete0r/pyhwp/issues
- Feedbacks & contributions are welcome!
Copyright (C) 2010-2020 mete0r <https://github.com/mete0r>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
This program has been developed in accordance with a public document named "HWP Binary Specification 1.1" published by Hancom Inc.