Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Shortcake shortcode UI
Available in M Chart v.1.1+
M Chart has implemented a Shortcake shortcode UI.
Shortcake provides a method for creating interfaces that allow authors to embed and use shortcodes from the edit panel of a post without writing the shortcodes themselves. It also quite nicely renders those shortcodes inside the edit panel of the post when in the Visual tab of the post content field.
Here's how to use it:
- From the edit panel of a post click on the Add Media button and click on Insert Post Element
- Choose Charts
- Click on the Search input
- Type some keywords that match the chart you are looking for
- Choose the chart you want from the drop down and click on the Insert Element button
- Checkout the cool rendered version of the chart showing up in the Visual tab of the post content field.