FCM is a set of tools for managing and building source code.
(C) British Crown Copyright 2006-2013 Met Office.
FCM is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
FCM is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with FCM. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
FCM documentation is licensed under the British Open Government Licence. See doc/etc/fcm-terms-of-use.html and http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/
- Jim Bolton (Met Office, UK)
- Ben Fitzpatrick (Met Office, UK)
- Dave Matthews (Met Office, UK)
- Matt Shin (Met Office, UK)
Acknowledgement for non-FCM Work
Licences for non-FCM works included in this distribution can be found in the licences/ directory.
- Unmodified external software library copyright 2013 Twitter Inc released under the Apache 2.0 license. See http://getbootstrap.com/.