How to contribute
Contributions are welcome.
Please file bug reports and feature requests to https://github.com/metosin/kekkonen/issues.
- Fork the repository on Github
- Create a topic branch from where you want to base your work (usually the master branch)
- Check the formatting rules from existing code (no trailing whitepace, mostly default indentation)
- Ensure any new code is well-tested, and if possible, any issue fixed is covered by one or more new tests
- Verify that all tests pass using
- Push your code to your fork of the repository
- Make a Pull Request
- Separate subject from body with a blank line
- Limit the subject line to 50 characters
- Capitalize the subject line
- Do not end the subject line with a period
- Use the imperative mood in the subject line
- "Add x", "Fix y", "Support z", "Remove x"
- Wrap the body at 72 characters
- Use the body to explain what and why vs. how
For comprehensive explanation read this post by Chris Beams.