123basic - programming as easy as counting
To compile 123 basic you need the GLBasic IDE (get it from: http://www.glbasic.de/main.php?lang=en&site=download ). It should compile fine on the trial version of GLBasic. After you have compiled 123 basic (which does not need any 3rd party library - everything is handcrafted :D), you can start programming. There will be 3 possibilities to do so:
- In the GLBasic IDE: Here you can embed a macro which runs the script in the current IDE ("Macro.txt" in the root directory of this project)
- Have your own texteditor and run the file with your own script.
- Wait until the Melange IDE is finished, which is a completely web-based development enviroment (this could take a while tough)
These browsers are/will be supported by 123basic - Google Chrome is the main test platform though.
- Chrome (Desktop, Mobile)
- Firefox (Desktop, Mobile)
- Safari (Desktop)
- Opera (Desktop)
- Internet Explorer (Desktop)
With the following operating systems, but keep in mind, that even I do not test other platforms, it may run perfectly on them.
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Android 4.3