Welcome! My name is Michael Collins. I am a Technical Client Director at Neudesic and am based in Tempe, Arizona. I have been a professional software developer since July 1994. I'm very passionnate about technology and learning. I love programming in different programming languages and learning how to use them and what they are capable for. I really enjoy building mobile applications for my iPhone and iPad.
I live in Surprise, Arizona, with my wife and three children. I do a lot of hobby programming outside of work. I love reading, especially non-fiction books or fantasy fiction. I love to cook and bake, especially anything with chocolate.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, tvOS, Android
- Clouds: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Heroku
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Maria DB, SQLite, Redis, ElasticSearch, Neo4j
- Integration Technologies: Mulesoft, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, Apache ActiveMQ, Azure Service Bus, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, AWS Lambda, AWS SNS, AWS SQS
- DevOps: Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions, TeamCity, Jenkins