Tree-like parameter map for automatically passing parameters from high-level to low-level conveniently.
PamMapas simple hierachical data format
- Single numbers or strings are stored as a copy, lists and larger blocks as views.
- The focus is not on speed, but convenience
- Easily read/write PamMap from
pythonin Yaml or HDF5
- Easily fill PamMap with data from
- Easily generate documentation about structure of parameter tree
- Easily serialise PamMap into high-level datastructures on
- Allow to retrieve PamMap values at low level
- Idea: Low level code is modified and high-level code adapts automatically.
Pammap is known to build if the following requirements are met. Other versions, especially lower could work as well, but have not been tested.
- cmake 3.0
- C++11 compatible compiler, e.g.
- clang 5.0
- gcc 5