Note that the project is in very early stage of development. It is still not ready for usage but you can give it a try and share your feedback.
Angular2 Hot Loader
Hot loader for Angular 2, inspired by react-hot-loader.
How to use?
The hot loader is in early stage of development, the
angular2-hot-loader module is still not published on npm but you can try demo based on angular2-seed by:
git clone https://github.com/mgechev/angular2-hot-loader cd angular2-hot-loader npm install node server.js
In another terminal session run:
Now on each edit the changes should be pushed to the client.
- Add new methods to existing components
- Support changes of external and inline templates
- Allow adding inputs and outputs (events and properties) to the components
- Does not push changes in services & pipes
- Does not update component's constructor