MGGG Chicago Report
projection/: Code and results of our demographic threshold model projections, as described in section 5 of the report.
- Ranked-choice ballot data from Cambridge, Minneapolis, and Oakland.
- Partial candidate demographic identifications
- Cleaning scripts for the preference schedules
- Code for running hypothetical single transferable vote elections using the real preference schedule data. This code uses the rcv package, which was created by MGGG during this project.
shapefiles/: Cleaned shapefiles with demographics and election data joined. See also mggg-states/IL-shapefiles.
The output of our MCMC runs is too large to store on GitHub. We have hosted these files on MIT's storage instead:
.zip archives each contain:
- The tabular results of the run with the ward-level demographics of each districting plan in each of the ensembles, as well as
- The precinct-to-ward assignments for every districting plan in each ensemble.