Loyola Virtual Exchange
Welcome to the Loyola Virtual Exchange.
An open source financial exchange that uses the FIX Protocol to enable university students to create a market between universities and trade Virtual Currency products on the Loyola Exchange.
- JRE Java SE 8 v1.8.0_121
To install Java 8 you can do so with Homebrew
You can also run the following installation script to automate this process:
On OSX, Linux, and Windows you can run the application via the following:
How it works
- Provides live updates of financial exchange information.
- Integrate the Financial Information Exchange Application Programming Interface to:
- Provide simulation of message/order routing.
- Provide string responses containing financial exchange quotes for clients to trade based on.
Functional vs Non-Functional Requirements
- Provides a multi-threaded order traffic engine.
- Provides the ability for the simulation of a financial exchange.
- Provides delegation of an exchange feed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I report a bug?
- On the project's Github page under the issues tab please submit a new issue ticket with a descriptive but brief subject line. In the main body please provide adequate information for contributors to solve the issue.
Which platforms does Loyola-Virtual-Exchange support?
- Loyola-Virtual-Exchange is actively tested and supported on various 64 bit versions of Windows (7 and up) and macOS.
Who do I talk to?
- Repo owner or admin
- Other community members or team contact
Who made Loyola-Virtual-Exchange?
- Group6 from COMP312/412 course. The list of contributors can be found on GitHub.
Which software license is Loyola-Virtual-Exchange licensed under?
- Loyola-Virtual-Exchange is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0. Refer to the license document for more information.