- fix(copy) Collections are now copied/cloned properly (c92b138)
- fix(copy) Copying collections now correctly sets route, fromServer and parent on the copy (7fd668b)
- fix(elementTransformer) matchTransformer now doesn't throw if route is undefined (fb242ae)
- chore(docs): update contribution guidelines (c49ca45)
- fix(docs): add link to david-dm.org from badge (2bfb745)
- chore(docs) Add new example production site (2596035)
- chore(docs) Add note about pull requests and github preview tab (6883075)
- chore(docs) Apply automatic formatting to code and spec (bc16122)
- chore(docs) Reformat changelog, add unreleased section (8bfa685)
- chore(docs) Update issue guidelines to include StackOverflow as source for solutions to problems (34b0e9a)
- chore(docs) Update link to demo Plunker, rephrase (7c30615)
- chore(test) fix jshint errors in spec file (1a988cb)
- feat(docs) Add FAQ about cancelling request (8552c51), closes #926 #1145 #1377 #1391
- chore(changelog): upgrade package and config (58caacd)
- chore(dependencies): Update lodash version to ~4.17.0 as in unit tests (e0b68a0)
- chore(deps): upgrade dev dependencies, fix tests (#1450) (b583197), closes #1450
- chore(travis): change travis script and include coveralls (ca9856a)
- test(coverage): add coverage and coveralls.io integration (fdd5de6)
- Update dist files (7c245a2)
- Url now supports unescaped suffix (0350bcd)
- Added Restangular Plunkr example (c4ef002)
- Now id can be a nested property (a94228b)
- Add withHttpConfig to objects created with .service (e8f7295)
- Add support for angularjs dependency injection using commonjs require syntax (f02db83)
- Fix missing 'get' in decoupled service (8096ce1)
- Avoid restangularizing an undefined element in restangularizeCollecti onAndElements. (0f8b562)
- Fixes #1167: Extend condition to treat '0, which as a falsy value currently fails, as a valid ID (95ea231)
- Add customPatch method (01297fe)
- Added UMD snippet (caab5e6)
- Support BaseUrl with athority without schema (5f3eacb)
- Add ability to restangularize a collection with fromServer set (51066ec)
- Add configuration option to use plain() by default (94ffaf0)
- Fix fromServer param while copying (b53f4b6)
- Rename CONTRIBUTE.md to CONTRIBUTING.md in accordance with GitHub's spec (c17df47)
- Remove moot
versionproperty from bower.json (1a585f3)
- Add more realistic POST response for accounts, with id (#943) (11fb475)
- Added context/explanation of when to use JSONP. (fec9b27)
- Add regexp matching for route to element transformers (#1430) (de8f561)
Finally after a long time of inactivity (Vacations, Personal Issues, etc.) Restangular is back alive :).
From today, I've started a private repository for Restangular 2.0. It'll work with AngularJS 2.0 and it'll use ES6. Some of the cool features it'll have:
- Work with Classes instead of adding functions to objects which is the main disadvantage of Restangular right now.
- I'm creating it decoupled from AngularJS so that you can use Restangular with Angular (Default) or jQuery or whatever else you want :).
- It'll use Angular data and Model classes so that it's compatible with all the cool stuff Jeff Cross is implementing at Google for Angular.
Regarding this release:
savemethod to elements. It'll do
PUTaccordingly. You're welcome Backbone coders hahaha
- Added decoupled Restangular service. Check out how to use it at https://github.com/mgonto/restangular#decoupled-restangular-service
- Several bug fixes and problems
- Added tests
New and exciting stuff is coming soon to Restangular so buckle up :D
- Added the ability to add multiple
responseInterceptors. You can add as many as you want and they'll be called FIFO.
- Added support for Jsonp.
- When received 304, response is resolved with object on memory instead of sending it to the error handler.
stripRestangularmethod finally strips everything :).
errorInterceptornow receives a promise as well as the response.
fullRequestInterceptordoesn't need to return all of the 4 fields on each interceptor. You can just return the ones you change.
- Common errors that people make now throw errors on JS so that it's clearer to the user
getRequestedUrltakes the suffix into account
setTransformOnlyServerElementsadded so that you can set
transformersto be called on local objects, servers or both.
- From this release one, each new feature/bug has a test asociated :).