Finally after a long time of inactivity (Vacations, Personal Issues, etc.) Restangular is back alive :).
From today, I've started a private repository for Restangular 2.0. It'll work with AngularJS 2.0 and it'll use ES6. Some of the cool features it'll have:
- Work with Classes instead of adding functions to objects which is the main disadvantage of Restangular right now.
- I'm creating it decoupled from AngularJS so that you can use Restangular with Angular (Default) or jQuery or whatever else you want :).
- It'll use Angular data and Model classes so that it's compatible with all the cool stuff Jeff Cross is implementing at Google for Angular.
Regarding this release:
savemethod to elements. It'll do
PUTaccordingly. You're welcome Backbone coders hahaha
- Added decoupled Restangular service. Check out how to use it at https://github.com/mgonto/restangular#decoupled-restangular-service
- Several bug fixes and problems
- Added tests
New and exciting stuff is coming soon to Restangular so buckle up :D