Friendly Plans is an application supporting autism treatment. It provides digital version of activity schedules. More about treatment (ENG): PCDI website
The app is being used by group of users and therapists. Everyone can download it (version 1.x) from google play store.
The article and short film show the usage of app in Institute for Child Development in Gdańsk:
The project was started by students from Gdańsk University of Technology. First version of app is still available in google play store and it's source code is on branch v1.x but it's legacy now. Currently we are working on Friendly Plans 2.0
The project is developing by people who want to make other people's life easier, so Friendly Plans are going to be free to use, download and develop for everybody forever. So, except as otherwise noted, this software is licensed under the GNU General Public License, v3
In project we are using GitHub Flow. Please make pull requests to master branch.
Great place to start are project's wiki pages
Making a long story short:
- For questions and bugs please use Github Issues
- Feel free to grab an issue and propose solution or answer
- To share your changes please make pull request to master branch
- Write and read project documentation on wiki pages
- Add yourself to slack autyzm-pg.slack.com
- Like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/FriendlyPlan/