Webcomic is a plugin for WordPress that provides a host of features for creating, managing, and sharing webcomics. Take control of your webcomic with multi-comic management, theme integration, dynamic navigation, and more.
Everything from the version 4 point releases and then some! Highlights include:
- Extensive refactoring to improve performance and fix bugs.
- Experimental support for upgrading directly from Webcomic 1, 2, 3, or ComicPress 2.7+.
- Automatically upload webcomic previews with your tweets.
- Utilize new and enhanced widgets for greater site customization.
- Join the Webcomic Network and share your site with other Webcomic users on webcomic.nu and right in their WordPress dashboard.
You can install Webcomic from the Plugins > Add New page in the administrative dashboard. Just do a search for
webcomic and the first result should be the one you're looking for.
- Download and extract Webcomic from the WordPress plugin directory.
- Upload the
webcomicdirectory to your
- Activate Webcomic through the Plugins > Installed Plugins page in the administrative dashboard.
Once installed and activated you can use Webcomic in one of three ways:
- Turn on the Integrate option found on the Settings > Webcomic page in the administrative dashboard.
- Use a Webcomic-ready theme to get the most out of Webcomic's features with minimal hassle.
- Leverage Webcomic's new template tags, shortcodes, and widgets to modify an existing theme or build your own.
To Mihari for ongoing feedback and feature suggestions.
To everyone that continues to use and support Webcomic.
© 2008 - 2014 Michael Sisk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.