Comic publishing power for the web. Webcomic is a plugin for WordPress that provides a host of features for creating, managing, and sharing webcomics. Take control of your webcomic with multi-comic management, theme integration, dynamic navigation, and more.
You can install Webcomic from the Plugins > Add New page in the administrative dashboard. Just do a search for
webcomic and the first result should be the one you're looking for.
- Download and extract Webcomic from the WordPress plugin directory.
- Upload the
webcomicdirectory to your
- Activate Webcomic through the Plugins > Installed Plugins page in the administrative dashboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Webcomic?
Once installed and activated you can use Webcomic in one of three ways:
- Turn on the Integrate option found on the Settings > Webcomic page in the administrative dashboard.
- Use a Webcomic-ready theme to get the most out of Webcomic's features with the least amount of hassle.
- Leverage Webcomic's new template tags, shortcodes, and widgets to modify an existing theme or build your own.
Where can I get help with Webcomic?
To Mihari for ongoing feedback and feature suggestions.
To everyone that continues to use and support Webcomic.
© 2008 - 2015 Michael Sisk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses.