Clone this wiki locally
These settings affect the URL structure of the collection archive, webcomics, storylines, and characters.
To the right of each input is an example URL that will update when the slug options are changed. The slug for single webcomics may accept a number of tags, including:
- %year% - The four digit year the webcomic was published in.
- %monthnum% - The two digit number of the month the webcomic was published on.
- %day% - The two digit number of the day the webcomic was published on.
- %hour% - The two digit hour of when the webcomic was published.
- %minute% - The two digit minut of when the webcomic was published.
- %second% - The two digit second of when the webcomic was published.
- %post_id% - The numeric post ID of the webcomic.
- %author% - The sanitized version of the webcomic authors name.
- %webcomic##_storyline% - The sanitized version of the storyline the webcomic belongs to. Note that the correct tag is different for each collection, but always takes the form of %webcomic##_storyline%. You can find the appropriate tag for any collection in the Help tab on the collection settings administrative page.
Be careful when modifying permalinks: incorrect settings may result in broken pages. If your site is working fine but single webcomic pages are suddenly giving you 404 errors try changing your Permalink setting on the Settings > Permalinks administrative page.