A curated list of awesome Core ML experiments, resources, and projects. Inspired by awesome-machine-learning.
What is Core ML?
Core ML is framework by Apple which allows you to integrate machine learning models into your app.
Table of Contents
- Core ML Tools - Python package for creating, examining, and testing models in the .mlmodel format
- Model Conversion - Converting Trained Models to Core ML
Core ML API
- Core ML API - Use the Core ML API directly to support custom workflows and advanced use cases
MobileNet - The MobileNet neural network using Apple's new CoreML framework
MNIST - The MNIST neural network for handwritten digit classification
- UnsplashExplorer-CoreML - Core ML demo app with Unsplash API
- Real-time Classifier Demo - A real-time classifier demo using Core ML and pre-trained Resnet50 model on iOS 11
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
To the extent possible under law, MGTLA has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.