Screen Resizer for Qlik Sense
The Screen Resizer for Qlik Sense is an extension which allows you to change the screen height and grid size.
Qlik Sense Desktop Unzip the downloaded zip file into "C:\Users%USERNAME%\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions" folder.
Qlik Sense Server Please refer to the following instruction for importing an extension:
[Import Extension]( http://help.qlik.com/sense/en-US/online/#../Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/QMC_Resources_Extensions_AddingExtensions.htm?Highlight=add extension "Import Extension")
Remove "images", "preview.png", "README.md" and other git related files before importing the extension.
- Open a Qlik Sense App.
- Drag and drop the "Screen Resizer" extension onto the canvas.
- On the extension property, navigate to Settings>Properties and change the "Screen Height (%)". The change of the screen size is applied immediately by pressing the ENTER key.
- To change the grid size, change the "Number of Rows" and "Number of Columns".
- Press "Resize Grid" button on the extension placed on the canvas. This would apply the change of the grid size.
- Navigate to Settings>Style and swith off "Show 'Resize Grid' Button". This option hides the button on the extension and shows the text entered in "Text(Displayed when the button is hidden)" box. You can use this option to keep the consistency of the sheet design.
- Resizing the charts objects to fit them to the screen size might not work when the Screen Resizer extension is placed on other place than the top of the sheet.
- When you navigate from a sheet with Screen Resizer extension to other sheets in an app using the sheet navigator or back/forward button on the toolbar, the screen height set on the Screen Resizer extension is also applied to other sheets. The workaround is to place the Screen Resizer extension on other sheets with 100% height setting.
The software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.
The codes of resizing grid is based on xGridResizer@ludberg.