AppBase is a starting point for ASP.NET MVC3 Projects leveraging HTML5 Boilerplate http://html5boilerplate.com and Open Authentication with OpenId and OAuth. You can authenticate with Twitter and Facebook using OAuth. The goal of AppBase is to provide a slim-down MVC 3 site with OpenId/OAuth Authentication for you to build
You can download the VS Project Template here
- Uses DotNetOpenAuth OAuth 2 CTP for Facebook support
- Custom OpenId/Oauth page with icons from WebDesigner Depot
- Latest html5 boilerplate code with jQuery 1.5.1 support / IE9 update
- web.config enhancements from @jacob4u2 in his MotherEffin Html5 site
- Get yourself a twitter/facebook api key and add it to the web.config
- Mar. 21, 2011: Now with Twitter and Facebook sign in support, jQuery 1.5.1 and the latest Boilerplate code.
- Feb 17, 2011: Upgraded to latest MVC 3 Release and Html5 Boilerplate master branch. Fixed compilation issues with latest MVC 3 release. Updated template .zip.
- Nov. 15, 2010: Updated to use MVC 3 RC and Html5 Boilerplate v.0.9.5. Also integrates certain parts of web.config file from Boilerplate.