#Three Channel WiFi Relay/Thermostat Board
The Three Channel WiFi Relay/Thermostat Board is a WiFi connected multi-purpose relay board based on the ESP8266 SoC.
NOTE: The board connects to and controls high voltage, knowledge and care is required to handle it
- Option for on-board power supply
- Up to three high quality 10A relays
- Powered by the WiFi ESP8266 SoC module
- HTTP API to control the relays
- MQTT support
- NTP for network time
- HTTP daemon settings, including security/authentication setup
- HTTP UI for configuration and control
- Thermostat function with weekly scheduling
- Manual relay control
- Broadcast using HTTP GET to services like ThingSpeak and emonCMS
- Integration with ThingSpeak for charting/analytics visualization
- Temperature sensor support
See more at the Three Channel WiFi Relay/Thermostat Board WiKi
#Author Martin Harizanov
#License This project is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.