5 ★ OPEN DATA
This is the source code repository for the 5-star Open Data advocacy site. The site is a Jekyll-based site, with pages written in HTML and Markdown (specifically Kramdown), with Markdown being used where possible for ease of translating and editing.
Contributing to the site
A great way to contribute to the site is to create an issue on GitHub when you encounter a problem or something. We always appreciate it. You can also edit the code by yourself and create a pull request.
Translating the site
Translating the site is straightforward. If you can't see a version in your language, here is how to do it.
- Create a new language folder with the ISO two letter languages code.
- Copy all the files of the English version in the
enfolder to your newly created language folder.
- Translate the content with a text editor, or on GitHub.
- Create a pull request so that the editors can add it to the site.
- gh-pages: live site
- master: original version, for archiving (not used anymore)
All stuff here in the Public Domain (unless otherwise noted), as usual. ;)