ColdFusion Koans Project
The ColdFusion Koans are a set of unit tests that the user must make pass by filling in values. To get started open the file AboutAsserts/AboutAsserts.cfc and begin making the tests pass.
Its important that you use the mxunit that is packaged with this project. It will run the unit tests in order!
As you complete a secion you'll confirm your tests by refreshing this page or running the test suite using the mxunit eclipse plugin.
This is a comunity run project to please feel free to fork this project and contribute any time. See the Suggested topics for ideas if you need one or feel free to add your own
Suggestions for committing
- Try not to duplicate any current lessons.
- Be creative!
- Add comments that explain the concept for your test.
- Make sure you can make your test pass, then delete the correct answer before you submit.
- If you need to create a new CFC for your test, put it in the components folder.
- If there is a link to more information on a topic feel free to shorten it and include it
Michael Seid @mbseid
Steven Neiland @sneiland
Robert Glover @snarfblat for helping me troubleshoot issues.