A Node.js program that provides a web service interface to the Stanford CoreNLP library.
Examples of using this package can be found in the stanford-corenlp-node-example project.
- This project has just started development (October 2012)
- We intend to provide a full interface to a local instance of the Stanford CoreNLP system.
- We welcome contributions of existing implementations that you are no longer developing.
- We welcome input on the web service interface design.
Update: 01 December 2012
- The package is nearing alpha stage.
- We have a wrapper around the Stanford CoreNLP library that turns it into a server.
- We have a Node.js package that talks to the server.
- Configuration files define the NLP options.
- We are finalizing the examples.
- We have documentation for the web services but have not started implementing them yet.