WooCommerce Export Customer Email
Contributors: mitcmt Plugin Site: http://mithu.me/ Tags: woocommerce, customer, email, export Requires at least: 3.5 Tested up to: 4.2.2 Stable tag: 1.3 License: GPLv3 License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
An essential feature for WooCommerce shop to export customer's billing emails from admin panel.
WooCommerce Export Customer Email simply adds a extra link under customers tab to export all customer emails into a single file. The plugin allows you to download the file to a CSV format.
- Compatible with WooCommerce 2.0.* and 2.1.*
- Downloadable CSV file.
- Filename with store name and download time.
- All customer email (existing and new).
- The plugin requires WooCommerce to be activated in order to work. To download CSV, you must installed and activated WooCommerce first.
- After successfully installed, you'll find the option from
WooCommerce > Reports > Customers > Export customer emailinto admin panel.
- If you have installed WooCommerce version before 2.1.0, you'll find the option from
WooCommerce > Reports > Exportinto admin panel.
Download the Plugin
Extract zip and upload the plugin in
Activate the plugin through the plugins menu.
Go to WooCommerce customers tab from report page and that's it.
1. Export customer email option
- Fixed - Error control operator added.
- Added - New class method.
- Added - Output buffering functions.
- Renamed - Class methods.
- Renamed - Class properties.
- Changed - File output stream.
- Changed - Export options to inline.
- Removed - Table fieldset.
- Updated - File pointer functions.
- Updated - HTTP headers.
- Feature - Added duplicate email remove option.
- Tested - support for WooCommerce-2.3.8 or later.
- Tested - compatibility up to WP-4.2.2
- Update - Backwards compat hook.
- Feature - Added coustomer name export option.
- Tested - support for WooCommerce-2.1.0 or later.
- Tested - compatibility up to WP-4.1.1
- Fix - File name with shop time.
- Change - System time with shop time.
- First release.