We reached the end of the month, which also means: A new release of OpenTodoList is ready!
This release includes lots of smaller bug fixes, but also some gimmicks here and there.
- rpdev/opentodolist#223: The has been packages as a snap. This makes it super easy to install on Linux distributions including snap.
- rpdev/opentodolist#224: When running the app packages via Flatpak, passwords are now written to the secrets store (like Gnome keyring or the KDE Wallet). Before, they have been written to a less secure fallback location.
- rpdev/opentodolist#230: A bug has been fixed, which caused the app to crash when using the search. This bug did not occur all the time. In particular, it seemed to occur most often when the app was run as an AppImage.
- rpdev/opentodolist#237: The Schedule view has been extended and now includes a Tomorrow section, showing all the items which are due on the next day.
- rpdev/opentodolist#238: Background images have been removed from most views. They did not contribute to the usability of the app and even worse made the app unnecessarily hard to use for users who are sight impaired. #232: A bug has been fixed which caused the app to not allow the user to add images to a library when being run as an AppImage.
- rpdev/opentodolist#233: When being packages as Flatpak, the app now is able to display color emoji out of the box.
- rpdev/opentodolist#236: A bug has been fixed which caused items in the schedule view to appear in the wrong section under some circumstances.
- Please find the download links for major platforms below.
- For Android, the release is available via Google Play.
- If you use
snap, you can install the app from the snapcraft.io.
- If you use
flatpak, you can install the app from Flathub.
There are currently no known issues. If you encounter any issues, please file a bug report in the bug tracker.