We are already well into February, so a new version of OpenTodoList is actually overdue
On the other side, this version of the app is again packed with some cool new features, so you won't be sorry for the wait.
- rpdev/opentodolist#288: In our tests we make sure OpenTodoList works against ownCloud and NextCloud. However, we currently don't have any tests for other providers. For this reason, until now, chances were high that the app did not work with your WebDAV server of choice - in fact, there was a nasty bug in the code which prevented proper sync with a lot of providers. Fortunately, this is now fixed in this release, so if you server talks proper WebDAV, you should be able to use it to sync your libraries.
- rpdev/opentodolist#287: We improved the About page of the app a bit. It should be much cleaner now and also has a useful direkt link to report issues in our bug tracker
- rpdev/opentodolist#286: Did you know that you can help improve the app by translating it to other languages? No? We have an account on POEditor.com where everyone can contribute by translating strings into their own language, making the app more accessible for everyone. To make it easier to find the page, we added a direct link to it to the side bar.
- rpdev/opentodolist#283: In the previous release we added a feature which allows you to check or uncheck a todo or task by swiping it from left to right. Unfortunately, the item would not swipe back in case of tasks. This is fixed now.
- rpdev/opentodolist#281: You can now quickly change the title of todos or tasks by double clicking (or double tapping) them.
- rpdev/opentodolist#285: And here comes the big one! We introduced Accounts in the app
🎉Well, this might sound strange, but it simply means: If you have more than one library which is stored on the same server (e.g. if you have a library for private stuff and one you use for your work), the credentials for them are now stored in one logical account inside the app. This simplifies both adding an existing library to your device as well as creating entirely new libraries, because you no longer have to enter the server address, user name and password all over again.
- Please find the download links for major platforms below.
- For Android, the release is available via Google Play.
- For iOS, the release is available via the App Store.
- If you use
snap, you can install the app from the snapcraft.io.
- If you use
flatpak, you can install the app from Flathub.
There are currently no known issues. If you encounter any issues, please file a bug report in the bug tracker.