XMPP MUC bot that allows users to interact with Asterisk - Proof of Concept
This project (PoC) shows the possibilities of use of an XMPP bot integrated with an Asterisk server.
The main goal of this project is to enable users to interact with asterisk directly from your XMPP client.
Xybot was built to provide an expandable structure of plugins and monitoring agents that allow system administrators to deploy their own resources.
The directories contains:
- asterisk/etc - asterisk configuration samples (xmpp and manager)
- config - sample configuration file
- db - database schema and asterisk database sample schema
- docs - documentation
- monitor - monitoring agent files
- monitor/scripts - scripts used by monitoring agents
- plugins - plugins files
- samples - sample files for some plugins and monitoring agents
- tests - scripts for testing
If you find bugs, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.